Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Post a Fable

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner ArthasX's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    166
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ya know, like Aesop's:

    There was once a certain man who had some cheese in his pantry*. Then a mouse began to gnaw at the cheese when he was not around. The man did not know what to do. Finally he put a cat in the pantry, but the cat ate both the mouse and the cheese.


    I like this story very much, and according to Aesop it is a lesson against bishops who rely heavily on their subordinates, but I think it is more universal than that.

    *if you read pantry as pants as I did the first time, it becomes a bit odd.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ShopKoSuccessStory's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 27th, 2005
    Posts
    129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i had to make a fabel once for mr howery. it was suppose to have all animals in it, but my fabel didnt so i got an f.

    that was a fabel in and of itself... moral of the story... follow directions for major assignments!!

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner ArthasX's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    166
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    haha, thats a good one ^. I remember I had to do that assignment in h.s, but I cant remember what I ended up writting for it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •